Brilliant!!

Conditions -  Wanda Hartzenberg, Christoph Fischer, David Lawlor

I am a huge fan of this so talented and so gifted author. "Conditions" is about two estranged brothers Tony and Charles who are the main characters of the story. The death of their mother brings the two middle age men back in each other's life. Though brothers they are quite different. Tony is married with responsibilities, children and a good job. Charles on the other hand is single man that struggles with a serious mental illness.
Christoph Fischer Is brilliant and once again he deals with a very sensitive subject in a way that keeps the reader glued to the story from the first page to the last. His characters are wonderful and very believable. The mixture of emotions is absolutely stunning. Sadness, envy, resentment, ignorance, fear, prejudice and so many more.
The story brings you into the family circle and you feel like you are part of the plot. Some of the time I wanted to scream and shake some sense into one of the characters (the wife) and then I was left utterly stunned.
I am not sure I can find a single word or a single sentence that I did not love in this book. I will take the book with me on the plane and read it again while going out west for Christmas. I am a true fan of Christoph Fischer and love all of his books. I would highly recommend this book to every person I know and to every person that would like to spend time with a great book and a story they will never forget.Bri

Source: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1A5Y7V8E32R1J/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm