Amazing book!!

The Luck of the Weissensteiners (The Three Nations Trilogy) (Volume 1) - Christoph Fischer

This book is amazing! The author Christoph Fischer is incredibly talented. He has a magical way of telling a story that keeps you drawn to the pages like a magnet. I could not put the book down, and when I had to walk away, the characters stayed with me until I picked the book back up.

I fell in love with Greta and Willhelm. Their romance was heartwarming. Fischer lets you see the power of love and what it can do for a human being. I could see that the author did extensive research in order to provide such an amazing detail on things that you would never find in a history book. I know it was an eye opener for me.

The suffering of the people during that horrid period of time was heart wrenching. It brought tears to my eyes and made me wonder how people can be so cruel. The author did a remarkable job in intertwining a lot of emotions in such a smart way, love, suffering, romance, survival, fear, distress, horror and kindness.

This book is worth 5 stars, and a must read. I have recommended it to all my friends. Please consider this book if you want to spend time with a story that will grab your attention from the very first page. I have become a true fan of Christoph Fischer.A

Source: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1MZNBUFXIXED9/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm