The Scoundrel's Secret Siren

The Scoundrel's Secret Siren - Daphne du Bois Lorelei Lindon lived in Ledley Court England with her younger sister Constance. They lost their mother from influenza when Constance was only four years old. Their father John Lindon was away fighting for England and left his daughters at his estate in the care of Constance's governess Miss Fallon.

Little Paddlington was a village with a tale of a lady ghost that was hunting the main road to the village. Lorelei's curiosity made her sneak out in the middle of the night in search of the lady ghost, but instead she encountered the mysterious Lord Winbourne.

I love the way the romance grew between Lord Winbourne and Lorelei. And I loved their dialog through out the story. If you love the 19th century England, this is the book for you. The author did a great job. It is very well written and provides detail that makes the reader eager to turn the page. It makes you feel their emotions and the passion that keeps growing stronger and makes it impossible to deny what they really feel for each other. I loved the book!

Great job Daphne!