Tsunami Connection

Tsunami Connection - Michael James Gallagher Michael Gallagher has done a fantastic job in taking you on a wild ride through various countries, in the Middle East, to Canada, Argentina, Russia, and North Korea. The reader is glued to the pages as the heroin Kefira who grew up in a world of espionage, fights against terrorist who are responsible for blowing up her operatives in Buenos Aires.

Kefira was trained from a very young age for special forces work in the Mossad. She now holds the tools to be able to investigate and disentangle threats and uncovers espionage plots before they become deadly.

The plot is intriguing the story fascinating. The author did an amazing job in making sure that the reader is hooked to the plot. It is very obvious that The author has done extensive research in order to present such and extraordinary detail of the locations and the various cultures.

The exchanges between Kefira and the Argentinian dancer are quite sexy. I liked them both and I wanted for their interaction to go deeper but it didn’t happen. There was romance but it never became the main point of the story.

This is a wonderful book and I would recommend it to all my friends. If you love action, thrill and suspense, this is the book for you. Michael Gallagher Great Job with this book!!!!

Gallagher provided a lot of wild twists and turns that keeps you on your toes through the pages up to the last word. It is a great compelling story that I will be happy to recommend to my friends and everyone who is up for a wild thrilling ride across the globe.