Vampire Princess Rising

Vampire Princess Rising - Jami Brumfield This is the second book I read by Jami Brumfield and I am really impressed. I was really happy to find out that all the characters from the LONE WOLF RISING are included in this book. What a treat!! In this volume the author introduced some new characters that make the story even more complicated and at the same time more intriguing.

Rebecca is still leading and protecting the wolf pack, but now her twin sister Savannah has a major part in this volume. The author has done and great job providing the complicated view of the Winters family. Rebecca is a wolf, Savannah is a vampire and their brother Hunter possesses magic powers that enable him to help Savannah and Rebecca out of difficult situations. What a cocktail mix of abilities?

The book is filled with incredible twists and turns that grabs your attention and does not let go until you turn the last page. The author did a great job introducing the unique characteristics of each person in the story and the way they interacted with each other. I found them all to be extremely interesting and likable.

I found excitement and thrill in this book just as I had in the Lone Wolf Rising. Jami Brumfield is a wonderful writer with a unique quality that pulls the reader into the pages and keeps them engaged until the very end. I can’t wait for the next volume to fallow Rebecca, Savannah and their brother Hunter to more exciting adventures.

I enjoyed the book and I will gladly recommend it to all my friends. To all that love paranormal, romance, thrill, mystery and excitement this is a book you must read. Great job Jami Brumfield, I am a fan.