The Imposter (Alex Destephano)

The Imposter (Alex Destephano) - Judith Townsend Rocchiccioli, Jen Mandell, Eric Blumensen Judith Townsend Rocchiccioli’s book THE IMPOSTER takes place in New Orleans. As I got further into the story my vision of a happy party city changed to a murky and freighting one. There are horrible murders and attacks that leave the victims either unconscious by the way-side or they are left for dead. The Crescent City Medical Psychiatric Pavilion becomes the center of the investigations for a killer.

The heroine Alex Destephano is trying to uncover who is committing all those horrible crimes. The author seems to have either person experience in Clinical and administrative details or she has done extensive research about the Health Care Industry. She has developed a great group of very compelling characters and the plot moves easily and quickly. There is mystery, suspense and thrill in this story with many frightening moments as you move from page to page.

The author has done a great job in holding my attention from cover to cover. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves mystery, murder and thrill. Judith Townsend Rocchiccioli, Good job!!