Dominoes (Dominoes Complete)

Dominoes (Dominoes Complete) - C.B. Blaha I received a copy of this book “DOMINOES” by CB Blaha in exchange for a fair and unbiased review. The book is not what I expected. It was really a wonderful read that kept me engaged and eager to turn the pages. The author has introduced a mixture of wonderful characters and the plot moves in a very nice mode.

This is a story that grabbed my emotions and kept me anxious for a resolution. A child abduction is every parent’s nightmare. This is a very complex plot that takes you on a wild ride of twists and turns that makes it very difficult to put the book down.

The author has done an amazing job. She brings the reader into the story and make them understand and feel the emotions that the families go through while trying to resolve the mystery of murder and abduction. The title for the book is absolutely perfect!!! Every detail falls into place just like a domino effect.

It is amazing how the story gets complicated and how many things have to take place to get everything connected, to get the results you want. It was really like connecting the dots on a very difficult puzzle. The book is very well written, and you would not regret picking up a copy and spending sometime getting lost into this amazing novel.

I would gladly recommend this book to my friends and anyone who is interesting in reading a very exciting novel filled with suspense, thrill, mystery and anguish and a very unforeseen end. CB Blaha, you have done a great job with this book. I am really glad I agreed to read this book. I loved it!!!